A strong backbone team — staff dedicated to guiding a cross-sector group of stakeholders toward a common goal — is a critical component of collective impact. Come join the Collective Impact Forum for a three-day workshop designed for backbone teams from collective impact initiatives.
Champions for Change, provides professional development to backbone leaders; encourages peer learning among backbone teams, and shares new insights on the work of backbones from the field.
Topics to be explored include:
- Clarifying the roles and leadership characteristics of the backbone
- Centering equity in your collective impact work
- Fostering community collaboration and co-ownership in your initiative
- Building collaboration with funders, partners, and stakeholders
- Developing and learning from shared measurement
- Evaluating collective impact
- Sustaining momentum for collective impact initiatives over the long-term
Learn more and register#CollectiveImpact#CollectiveImpactForum#ProfessionalDevelopment