The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub will be hosting a live Question & Answer session with NSF on Tuesday, June 9 from 1-2 pm ET to discuss the NSF INCLUDES Planning Solicitation.
The NSF INCLUDES Planning Grants (19-600) are relatively small grants to support planning efforts necessary to build capacity to establish future centers, alliances, or other large-scale networks endeavoring to address a critical broadening participation challenge in STEM at scale.
- An NSF INCLUDES Planning Grant is not a prerequisite for future NSF INCLUDES competitions.
- Prior NSF INCLUDES funding is not required to be eligible for a Planning Grant.
- NSF INCLUDES Design and Development Launch Pilots are encouraged to apply.
The proposal submission deadline is July 13, 2020.
There is an informational webinar available in the library as well as the two previous Question & Answer Sessions.
For inquiries about the solicitation or other NSF INCLUDES opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar login instructions
- Go to: http://edc.adobeconnect.com/includes2020
- Enter as a GUEST and type your NAME
- Audio will broadcast through your computer speakers.
- All lines will be muted during the webinar.
We recommend logging on 10 minutes early in order to resolve any technical issues before the scheduled start time. Test your connection and pre-install the add-in here.