Gain a competitive edge in grant submissions through the FORCCE-ATE program
The need for a highly skilled cybersecurity and IT workforce is well-documented and unequivocal. Community and Technical Colleges have the unique opportunity to respond to this need through their education of a skilled technical workforce.
FORCCE-ATE is a mentoring program available for community and technical college teams, composed of faculty, grant writers, and selected administrators and staff.
What we provide:
- Mentoring support while developing an ATE proposal (pre-award)
- Multi-day workshop
- Travel and stipends for faculty and Dean participants
- Post-award advice for newly awarded colleges
What you’ll learn:
- How to write a completive grant proposal for the NSF Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program
- What grant elements are essential to receive ATE funding
- What are the potential grant stumbling blocks
The deadline to apply is April 1, 2023.
APPLY HERE: https://www.forcce-ate.org/mentee/
Learn more about the program here: https://www.forcce-ate.org/