Deadline to register as a presenter is Feb 11.
The 2022 STEM for All Video Showcase will take place May 10th – 17th.
You need to register to present a short video of your federally funded project to improve STEM teaching and learning. Registration is mandatory to present and is now open until February 11th. Registration will end early if we reach capacity, so do not delay! REGISTER NOW!
This year's theme is STEM for All: Access, Inclusion & Equity. Videos should address at least one of the following subthemes:
- Projects or partnerships addressing broadening participation
- STEM learning in formal, informal, community and home settings
- Design and implementation of innovative STEM and CS programs
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
To help, our team's videographer will offer a webinar with tips on producing an effective video on February 16th at 3 PM, ET. Our home page provides some sample 2021 videos that utilize different strategies and may provide ideas to convey your project's story.
Have questions? Email email@example.com.
- January 12th – February 11th: Registration. Register your intent to present a video. Registration is mandatory and it takes just a few minutes. You can find the link on the Homepage.
- February 16th at 3PM ET: Webinar with tips to create a video.
- March 1st – April 20th: Video Submission. Submit your video (less than 3 minutes in length) and presentation information through the site's Homepage.
- May 10th – 17th: Interactive Video Showcase. Thousands of participants will view the videos, partake in online discussions, and vote for their favorites.