The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub in collaboration with Network member Teresa Mourad
invites you to join a network conversation on Building Sustainable Partnerships with Minority Serving Institutions.
Broadening participation in STEM often involves partnerships among cross-sector organizations. Building these partnerships requires close alignment around a common vision and goals, and finding compatible partners is a major challenge that individuals and organizations face.
The goal of the conversation is to encourage discussions on equitable partnership opportunities with Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Network members Greg Goins, from NCAT, Talitha Washington from Clark Atlanta University and the AUC Data Science Initiative, and Kinnis Gosha from Morehouse College will share their experiences and would like to hear about your experiences on:
- What are successful models for HBCU and non-HBCU partnerships?
- What audiences do you engage with?
- How do you ensure that efforts to build partnerships are truly equity-centered?
- What does this look like in practice?
- What challenges have you faced and what successes have you experienced?
Please come prepared to listen and contribute to the conversation.
RSVP Now and Join us Nov. 30, 2-3pm ET.