Why should you join the NSF INCLUDES National Network?
When you create an account (it’s easy, just follow the steps outlined below), you have become a member of the NSF INCLUDES National Network and its online community. The 2000+- member online Network community is managed by the NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub, but its relevance and activity depend on YOUR participation. Our members include newcomers to the STEM world and those who have dedicated their lives to improving systems and eliminating inequity in STEM education and careers. As a Network member, you will be able to:
Connect with Network Members
Access our Member Directory to connect with other Network members and projects focused on broadening participation in STEM.
Learn from peers and experts in the network.
Join an Affinity Group, which are organized by interest area. Affinity Groups host monthly Coffee and Conversations as informal opportunities for members to meet and learn from each other.
Access the discussion forum to share your experiences or pose questions related to building collaboration and broadening participation in STEM.
- Ask a question, share a resource or a success, or ask about something you are trying to figure out in the discussion forum.
- “Search” and review the many rich discussions that have taken place over the last few years.
- Find or share other STEM funding
Access or upload resources in the Network library.
The Network library has a wealth of resources exclusively available for members – research briefs, recorded webinars, and other resources related to broadening participation in STEM and building collaborations.
See examples of the most recent resources in the “What’s New>Resources” page here
Share, access, and participate in virtual learning and connecting events
The Coordination Hub offers regular virtual events for Network members including topical webinars, virtual chats, and informal coffee and conversations, offering opportunities to learn from and connect with experts in the field or other Network members.
Stay connected with the National Network.
- Receive automatic daily or weekly digests from the online community: when you sign up you receive the online community “daily digest” which you can change from your “profile” settings to weekly based on your preference.
- Monthly Newsletter from the Coordination Hub: These highlight upcoming opportunities/events, news from the field and a summary of activities in the online community from members across the Network.
Have a question? Email the Coordination Hub (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the National Network community manager (Evangeline Ambat: email@example.com)